Do you Have Any Questions About Landing Pages?
We've got the answers.
Each of these 26 common landing page questions has been answered in a short and to-the-point article (none more than 600 words), giving the answer you need without the fuss.
If you'd like any other questions answered, throw them out in the comment section below and we'll see what we can do!
- What is a landing page?
- Why do I need a landing page?
- Why can't I just direct people to my homepage?
- When would I use a landing page?
- What's the difference between a landing page and a squeeze page?
- Why does my landing page need to be independent from my site?
- Where should I put my landing page?
- What are the key components of a landing page?
- What are some common goals of landing pages?
- Can every industry use landing pages?
- What is a "Call to Action"?
- What is "Below the Fold" and why is it important?
- Why are Customer Testimonials So Important on Landing Pages?
- How do landing pages work with Adwords?
- What is a PPC landing page?
- How do landing pages work with Facebook Ads?
- What are landing page best practices?
- What is Split Testing (also known as A/B Testing)?
- What is Conversion Rate Optimization?
- What is landing page "friction"?
- How can I reduce my landing page's bounce rate?
- What is landing page mobile responsiveness, and why is it important?
- How many fields should I have in my landing page form?
- Why should I use a third-party landing page builder?
- What is a lead, and how are they relevant to landing pages?
- What is email-gating, and how can I use it?
To see all these questions and answers as well as another 30 articles on landing page conversion rate optimization, check out Wishpond's new landing page resources page.