Connecting Wishpond with the apps you already use can be complicated.
Getting contact data from one app to another can be serious work. A lot of businesses use the time-wasting import/export method, which is fine, but your apps are never really up-to-date.
That’s why Wishpond is excited to announce our new integration with PieSync.
PieSync integrates your contacts and data bidirectionally between your favorite apps in real time. This means you will have access to the most up-to-date client information in all your apps, no matter where you are or who entered the data. You never have to manually transfer data again!
Every time you generate, add, or update a contact in Wishpond, it is automatically synced with the other app, and vice versa – eliminating import/export!
- Real-time two-way sync between Salesforce and many other apps
- Show caller ID of your CRM contacts on your phone
- Avoid duplicates
- Merge contact information
- Sync all your contacts or only a subset of contacts
- Sync your contacts based on advanced “IF-THIS-THEN-THAT” rules
- Easy set-up, no maintenance required
Now, using PieSync, you can sync contacts and data between Wishpond and these apps:
To get a walkthrough of how to use the integration, check out this Wishpond helpdesk article.