Measuring Contest ROI for Twitter Campaigns
How do I know if my contest was successful? What ROI should I expect?
Every contest will get different results depending on many factors, but this is a list of returns you can expect from running a contest:
- More traffic/followers for your Twitter profile page
- New emails for your email list
- New sales
- This occurs for both group deals and other contests. You will find out how to follow-up with entrants to convert them into customers in Ch. 9 Following-up with Contest entrants
How do I measure my Contests’ ROI?
- In Wishpond’s Merchant Admin you can view participation statistics in real-time to see how effective the promotion is for each contest entrant
- You can use Wishpond’s Analytics to see exactly which demographics are entering your campaigns, in order to see if your contest attracted the desired types of customers
- You can use Google Analytics to track conversions from the follow-up emails sent to contest entrants to see how many purchase post-campaign
Check out Wishpond’s Twitter Campaigns to boost your ROI from Twitter using contests and promotions: