Twitter Marketing: When is the Best Time to Tweet? [Infographic]
A frequently asked question about the social media platform Twitter, is: when is the best time to tweet?
By this, people are really asking:
- “When is the best time to tweet?”
- “How can I increase engagement and conversation?”
- “How can I get more people to retweet my tweets?”
Determining this is no easy feat, and in my view it really depends on who you target market is, where they are in the world, why they use Twitter (for business or for pleasure), and on and on and on.
However, Salesforce recently published a report titled “Strategies for Effective Tweeting: A Statistical Review.” Based on their data they make several recommendations for how best to maximize the use of Twitter as a business.
The folks at SurePayRoll put data together in a nice, easy to read infographic which gives insight into when to share on social media on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.:
Additional resources about when to tweet can be found at:
- Social Media Today: How Often Should You Tweet
- Today Made: How Often Should I Tweet
- Christopher Penn: When is the Best Time to Tweet 2012 Edition
Wishpond's platform makes it easy to get the most from your Twitter buck with mobile-optimized landing pages, Twitter contests, and lead nurturing tools. Check us out today!