Wishpond Guest Blogging Guidelines
Thanks for considering contributing to Wishpond!
The aim of the Wishpond blog is to act as an informative, reliable, up-to-date source on digital marketing for practitioners and business owners. Our focus is high-quality articles that reveal well-thought-out analysis, insightful commentary or practical advice on any of the following topics:
- Email marketing
- Lead generation/demand generation
- Social media
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
As a general rule, we don’t publish previously published pieces (and yes, we do check). We don’t currently accept sponsored consumer reviews or humor pieces or pieces that are purely self-promotional. We reserve the right to reject any submissions.
Where do I Submit My Wishpond Guest Post:
Pitch your article or content topic along with topic suggestions and a short overview in the form below:
To arrange a co-promotion, blog swap, webinars, link exchanges or to discuss writing partnership opportunities, please contact our Head of Outreach, Mariana Veloz: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishpond Guest Post Guidelines:
Please provide 2-3 topic suggestions, keywords associated with the topic, and lastly a brief overview in the form.
Feel free to take a look at our blog to see the topics we've already published to avoid suggesting a duplicated topic.
- You must include no more than two links to your website (this does not include the link in your bio)
- Add actionable takeaways and strategies for each point.
- Articles must be no less than 1500 words.
- Article tone and wording should speak to a person not a group of people. Don't sound robotic, we're writing content for people, not robots.
- Article must have a specific target audience, content should not be broad.
- The article should be shared in a Google Doc, not a Word Doc.
- Use Real-world (non-stock) images to show examples of recommendations.
- Feel free to use infographics designed by yourself or team.
- Skimmable formatting (no long paragraphs, bullet-point lists, etc), you can use any one of our blogs as a layout reference. Articles must end with a conclusion.
- Please attach a small author bio and image for your article (not to be send via email).
Notes for Approval and Publication:
Our editors review and edit the article before publication. Our editors aim to get back to with edits, and with a publication date estimate within 3-4 days of submission.
We do get a lot of guest posts, so please be patient with us as we review. If your article is approved you'll be given a publication date that's available in our editorial calendar.