A Bunch of Random Facts about Facebook Ads
Curious about the Facebook Ad CTR of different industries? How about the difference between Facebook conversions in Canada vs the US? Or how about the efficacy of ad rotation in combating Facebook ad blindness?
These questions and many more are answered in this, ‘A Bunch of Random Facts about Facebook Ads’.
Check it out and Share it 'Round!
- While mobile represents 12% of people’s time consuming media, only 3 percent of United States advertising budgets is spend on mobile.
This represents a $20 billion opportunity in the United States alone
- Publishing has the highest CPM of any sector, at $1.89
3. Direct response advertisers who use creative rotation produce 35% higher CTRs at 34% lower CPC.
4. On average, Facebook Ads targeted by custom audiences have a 14% lower cost-per-click and a 64% lower cost-per-conversion than category or interest-based targeting alone.
5. Additionally, Facebook Ads with Custom Audience targeting had 387% greater conversion rates than ads using only demographic targeting options.
6. While advertising on iOS brings retailers 162% more revenue than they spend, advertising on Android returns 10% less than the cost of the ads