The whole lead generation process for physical brick-and-mortar stores is not only tedious but also laborious if you’re relying on traditional methods. Cold emails and cold calls by scraping through local address books just don’t cut it anymore. But, what if you could still accomplish your lead generation goals using methods that add
Every day you make split-second decisions about the people you meet. You put people into groups based on their clothes, the way they speak, or the title of their job. You do this all in a split second. You use this information to impact the conversation you have and the products or services you offer.
Twitter has over 326M monthly active users and is still one of the most popular social media platforms around. If you're looking for a way to build more engagement on your Twitter page and rake in some sales along the way, look no further. A Twitter giveaway may be the answer to your problem. And
Marketing and content can’t exist without each other. More than 90% of companies use content for promotional efforts. I have no idea how the other 10% is still alive. You must have heard about content being royalty about a thousand times. But how can you make the king work for you? Doesn’t that
When it comes to optimizing landing pages, there’s one piece of the puzzle that usually leads to the biggest wins for our clients. It isn’t the color of the buttons or using the keywords in the headline. It also isn’t the length of the page or the background image we use. What